Write For Us
Welcome to OKLifeCoaching.com – that has an exclusive design for individuals who want to improve their livelihoods and expand their boundaries. We’re so happy you’ve decided to share your knowledge and story with us. If you are a first-time contributor, please read the guidelines on this page before submitting your article.
- Articles should be between 700 to 1,500 words in length.
- The articles must be 100% original and unique to OKLifeCoaching.com
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use Headings, subheadings or numbered lists to structure your writing.
- The articles must exhibit high quality, which means correct grammar, good sentence structure, correct use of punctuation, etc. We do not use articles found to be poorly written (or spun).
- Once published on OKLifeCoaching.com, you are NOT allowed to republish the article elsewhere. We do run periodic checks to ensure this. Please be advised that we will unpublish your article immediately if it’s found republished.
- Please DO NOT include referral links, Advertisement or affiliate codes in your articles. We do not allow these.
- DON’T use website or business names in titles. A business name can be used in article body if it’s relevant to your article and does not make it promotional.
You can write any articles that revolve around the following topics:
- Conscious Living
- Real Life Stories
- Success Stories & Lessons
How To Submit?
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for OKLifeCoaching.com, you can submit your articles to email@example.com.
Send us your article together with your gravatar’s email and short bio at the bottom with 1 link of your own. Your gravatar will be shown next to your author bio. Please update your gravatar picture at Gravatar.com, so that our readers get to see the picture of you!
We prefer submissions as Google Doc (Please send us the Google Docs’s shareable link).
Note: We reserve the right to delete any links within articles, or edit any part of the article in order to tailor writing to our readers’ preferences. Once we published the article, it will officially become the property of OKLifeCoaching.com.